olivia sky

olivia sky

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging, in general

Dear Olivia,
Blogging has not been my expertise yet.  I like to read other people's blogs, but coming up with my own blog is like pulling teeth except harder.
So it's my day off, we don't have cable, and you're taking a nap...It's time to catch up on the last 18 months.

Dad and I are having so much fun with you!  Some highlights of the year have included your first steps (which you took at your first birthday party in front of Nana and Grandma...Great move!). 

I also appreciated the day you said mama, after all the coercing and practicing we did.

Your 18 month vocabulary includes:
Doh, doh, doh = No no no
dada, dada, dada = dad, eagle statue, toilet
+other words I can't spell or interpret, although thank goodness you know exactly what you're saying:)

You like Fish kisses. 
You also like to do summersalts with dad and dance with one arm in the air.
You hate bathtime, unless cousins are involved.
You love lukewarm swimming pools.
You hate cold swimming pools.


You are in the "whiny", "clingy" and "mom-only" toddler phase, and you hit the kids at babygarten.  But I love you anyway.

Love, mom

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it! Yay! I hope you keep it up. I'm adding you to my blog list. I love that I can use this as my "digital scrapbook" and have record of all my kids funny and not so funny moments and sayings. Good luck. If you need any help let me know!

    ReplyDelete