olivia sky

olivia sky

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

this is what happens when dad gets you ready...

Dear Olivia,

Sunday night I had a class at the hospital, so I left instructions for dad to take you to church for dress-up night.  When I came home, you had bigger muscles than me, my eye-liner on your cheeks, and the cutest Urlacher I've ever seen.

 
 
Tuesday night dad was working, so I took you to our friend Stuber's church for another dress-up night.  Of course we did the princess thing, and as soon as you saw princess Belle and the castle, you were in princess heaven. 
 

 
You could call this your third costume, which is more like casual day at home.  For our dance party, you sported a pull-up, Dora slippers, and hippie mullet.  At least your feet were warm.
 
 I do love this photo.
 
 
In October we also got to watch the color run downtown, which you didn't make it through since it was cold.  It was fun having aunt Mel and uncle Mark here with your cousins, and maybe someday you'll want to run too.
 
 
 
The zoo was fun, but you weren't as interested in the animals as I thought you would be.  I especially thought you would like the flamingos, since they're your favorite color, but you were more interested in snack time.  


 
We are 1 month away from your little sister arriving...so far your response is "mommy no hold baby".  We've got some work to do.
 
Love,
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment