olivia sky

olivia sky

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

This. Is why I blog :)

Dear Olivia,

Monday, November 15, 2015 morning started with our Bible story and verse:


"Dear God, thank you that I am precious to You. Thank you that Jesus died on the cross.  
Please forgive my sins and throw them in the trash."

You wanted to take a picture so everyone would know you are a christian now.  

"I'm going to heaven.  I'm going to heaven FOREVER.  I'm going to heaven forever CATE!"

"Maybe we should go to Monkey Joe's so I can tell people how to be a christian."


Time for new glasses!  We steered you in a different direction...

Emily

Alaina

unkie

Auntie, Amelia

Amelia, Isabelle

horse

aunt Amber

papa


Camp friends


After I snuck pureed squash into the mac and cheese:  
"This tastes like lemons on a cucumber.  And I don't like lemons."
5 minutes later:  "It's like eating concrete."
..."Wait a minute...is this SQUASH?"

A little too short...

Watching papa race a sprint car

vbs-wow, this was a while ago!

my little entrapeneur-trying to sell your balls to Cate and me.

fighting your naps...sometimes the nap wins.

"heaven is funner than adventureland, right mom?"


Walking into Menards:  "It smells like fruit snacks in here."
Walking into Aldis:  "It smells like grandma and grandpa in here."
Walking into Sunday school: "I'll only come in if there are fruit snacks."


Even though technically I'm YOUR homeschool teacher, I am learning so much from YOU!
air hugs,
-mom







1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord Olivia for his work in your life. What great news to hear you are one of his children now.

    ReplyDelete