olivia sky

olivia sky

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Red hair and other things

Dear Olivia,
It's time to play blog-catch-up for about a year and a half.

As a time-reference, these are all pre-Disney experiences of your life. Because Disney World probably changed all of our lives in a small way (not to be dramatic), but more to come on that later!

These are more your everyday, quarky things, the reasons I love being your mom...

"I saw that spider yesterday."


the almost-sleepover (ended at 10 pm)


The indians and pilgrims tumbling recital with your one handed cartwheel I could never do...
With nana, papa, and aunt Amber :)




Things that bug you: People who always follow the rules.
Things that bug Cate: People who break the rules.

And your homeschool group presentation.
Topic=Geography
Of course since Princess Anna lives in Arendelle, that is a perfect opportunity to give a presentation about geography. 

Red hair dye from Dollar Tree=$1
Red haired,spunky Olivia=Priceless



Cate is the "Ying" to your "Yang".  
That's what Mr. Jim said.  
I'm not sure what it means, but I'm sure it's true.


Cate: "Livs, how did my toothbrush get in the wrong cup?"
O: "The same way mine got in the right cup."

"Olivia, what did you learn at VBS?"
"I told you already."
"I forgot."
"God strengthens me.  If you forget again, just look at my craft."

 "Could you grow your tummy bigger so you can get a baby inside?"

"We're all snacked up".

This is us. ;)


baby cousin Samuel

We call them cousins because their mom is my cousin! 
Isla and Kaia ran a kiddie race with you!




State fair, oh my, I hope you wear the apron again...one more year?!

family camp 2016


oscar mayer weiner with dad

cousins.  love

My cousin's wedding



Nana love

You took your Thankful journal over to the neighbor's.
"I told Taylor about Jesus.  She laughed at me.  In a bad way. 
She said if I said one more thing about Jesus I'll throw your notebook down the toilet."
(tears, both of us)
But I'm happy that you can stand firm in your faith and be a missionary in our own neighborhood.

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes."  Romans 1:16

Love,
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment